If a question here isn't answered please feel free to get in touch with us using the contact page
No. Learn Bitcoin is technical advice. We teach how to use and understand the technology.
We don't answer questions such as "should I buy or sell bitcoin", "is now a good time to buy", "will the price go up or down".
Once you understand Bitcoin well enough you should have the knowledge able to answer these questions for yourself.
We're primarily focused on Bitcoin for a number of reasons;
- It's the most (possibly only) open source, borderless, permissionless, trustless Cryptocurrency.
- It is the most important as it solves important problems with our current monetary systems without forfitting decentralisation.
- It has the most adoption and users.
- It has been around for the longest.
- It's the new gold standard for money.
The course is designed for beginners, so really all you need is a keen interest to learn about Bitcoin.
Bringing a smart phone that you are able to install apps on is ideal. If you dont have one let us know in advance and we can lend you one for the sessions.
If we aren't running a course in your area and you know a few people who might be keen please fill in the "request a course in my area" form so we can look into arranging one!